Viscometer instrument categories
The viscosity range from fluids with extremely low viscosity to viscoelastic, nearly solid substances covers 109 mPa.s. Compare, for example, the following substances at 20°C:
- Acetone, 0.316 mPa.s = 0.316 ⋅10-3 Pa.s
- Bitumen, approx. 0.5 MPa.s = 0.5⋅106 Pa.s
As a consequence, viscometers are required to cover such a wide range.
Please choose a category:
- Gravimetric Capillary Viscometer / Ubbelohde manual
- Gravimetric Capillary Viscometer / Ubbelohde automatic
- Gravimetric Capillary Viscometer / Houillon semi-automatic
- Rotational Viscometer / infinite-gap geometry
- Rotational Viscometer / concentric cylinders
- Stabinger Viscometer™
- Falling-Ball Viscometer / Hoeppler manual
- Rolling-Ball Microviscometer
Find an automatic comparison for typical specifications and features within the comparison section.